Monday 29 February 2016

MORPHE 35W PALETTE (SWATCHES AND REVIEW)!

I recently mentioned the MORPHE 35W palette in my latest blog post (What I got for my Birthday: Makeup Product Reviews!) where I basically said how great a value I thought this palette was for the amount and quality of shades you get in it! This palette can be purchased for £15.95 on BEAUTYBAY and it includes 35 warm-toned eyeshadow shades - all of which are wonderfully pigmented!

In this short post I'll swatch each column of colours (in the order shown to the left) and point out my favourites in bold, enjoy!


Swatches of shades 1-5.
Swatches of shades 6-10.
1. White/Cream base shade
2. Shimmery cream-brown 
3. Light coral orange
4. Warm brown with orange undertones
5. Shimmery mid-brown - absolutely beautiful colour, the pigment of this one is amazing and it feels so creamy when you swatch it.
6. Beige base shade
7. Champagne gold
8. Lighter coral orange
9. Another shimmery mid-brown with red/purple undertones - less shimmery than number 5 with a warmer undertone.
10. Matte mid-brown


Swatches of shades 16-20.
Swatches of shades 11-15

11. Orange-beige base shade
12. Matte light brown
13. slightly shimmery barbie-pink
14. Deep brown with a slight sheen
15. Deep purple-brown - beautiful matte colour, love the warm purple undertones to this one.
16. Very light, shimmery pink
17. True, deep orange
18. Purple with specs of gold shimmer/glitter
19. Another shimmery brown with red undertones - I think it's becoming obvious that I am definitely a person who likes shimmery browns.
20. Dark charcoal brown


Swatches of shades 21-25
Swatches of shades 26-30
21. Light orangey-brown base shade
22. Shimmery barbie-pink (much lighter and more shimmery than 13.
23. Gold-orange shimmery shade (looks more brown-orange in the palette)
24. Light, shimmery grey-brown
25. Deep brown-purple 
26. Light, shimmery orange-beige.
27. Mid-brown
28. Shimmery red-purple - Beautiful shade, has more of a red undertone than the other purples in the palette.
29. Dark purple
30. Glittery black - considering I don't go out much I don't know when I'll use this but the glitter in this is beautiful (it has shown up at all on the swatch).

Swatches of shades 31-35.
31. Light, shimmery champagne base shade - Very subtle, pretty shade (I love the champagne, shimmery colour.)
32. A very shimmery, true-orange
33. A light grey-blue - I'm really unsure as to why this colour is in the palette as it is meant to be a 'warm' shade palette (hence the 'W' in 35W). However, it's still a lovely shade, I just tend to use warmer shades.
34. Bright purple with a slight shimmer.
35. Matte black.

I'm really impressed with this palette and there's not really one colour I don't like; there are a few that I probably won't use as much as others but they're still all beautiful shades.
The texture of these is also very creamy and you don't need a lot of the darker/shimmery colours at all for a good colour pay-off. 
For £15.95, this palette is honestly great value for money! Especially for those of you who tend to go out a lot as there are endless possible combinations in this.
I'd be really excited to try another of the MORPHE palettes and plenty more can be found on the BEAUTYBAY website!


I hope you enjoyed this shorter post, thank you for reading!
Holly Amber X



No comments:

Post a Comment