Sunday 24 July 2016

TWO WONDERFUL REVLON LIP PRODUCTS!

I recently took a trip to BOOTS which lead to me to two new purchases - both lip products, both REVLON and I am in loveeeee.

I'm a person who's always looking for the perfect nude lip products and after trying the following two I am extremely happy and they're all I have been wearing since I bought them. 
The first of these products is the (relatively) new REVLON Ultra-HD Matte Lip Colour in the shade 'Seduction' (a peachy-pink nude) which is £8.99. I'd been looking for this shade for weeks and it was always sold out - I can see why as its my favourite shade out of the line by far.
I love the packaging of these with its frosted-glass looking plastic tube which you can see the lip colour through. I also quite like the scent of the actual product - it's slightly sweet but even if you disliked the scent you cannot smell it once it sets on the lips anyway.
The product has quite a 'moussey' texture and I find that it doesn't actually set down completely matte on my lips but I've found this with other matte lipsticks with this texture too such as the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. This means that it doesn't last on the lips for as long as a liquid lipstick does but this doesn't bother me too much as I've been pairing it with my second lip product anyway.

The second product I've been loving is the REVLON Super Lustrous Lipgloss in the shade 'Super Natural' which is £6.99. This shade is less peachy than the Ultra-HD Lip Colour but pairs beautifully with it as its a little more sheer anyway. The packaging is again quite simple but very pretty and elegant but I much less like the scent of this one. However, this doesn't matter to me anyway as you cannot smell it on the lips either once you apply it.
I just think the shine this gives your lips is absolutely beautiful and it makes them feel a lot more hydrated. The texture is quite sticky but it is bearable and means the product stays on a little longer than other lip glosses. 

I am defintiely loving this lip product combination and will be continuing to wear them daily for a long time. Good job REVLON!
Thanks for reading as always,
Holly Amber X

No comments:

Post a Comment